Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I thought I would post a couple pictures I took yesterday. It was Will's Birthday and we celebrated by Will driving his new Jeep all over...yes, he got one. He is so so happy with it.

Also a picture of little Oliver...who is so very tall, he is crawling all over, and still doesn't sit up very well...he never sits long enough to practice.
The little man in his Jeep. Look at that grin.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Looking good Will!

From your friend Hope :-)

Heidi said...

You'll have to come cruisin' sometime!

Tami said...

I've always wanted to ride in one of those!!! Adorable pictures, Heidi!!! Love that little Oliver is getting his goofy little teeth!

jessica leman said...

oh wow...if our boys ever see that jeep...so fun! happy birthday to will!

candice said...

WOW-Oliver looks so much like Jarod in that picture. Hope Will still wants to come to our house sometimes-awesome jeep :)
Candice

Heidi said...

Tam, I knew you would appreciate Oliver's teeth picture...they are so cute and so goofy.

Jess, you will have to bring your boys over to drive it.

Candice, I think there are some more pulls than the jeeps...Ryan, Pool, Great play set...and awesome Aunt! haha

Rebekah said...

i still haven't let my kids see the jeep pictures...I just can't handle the begging to go to your house that would ensue!!

I can't wait to see Will back up that jeep sometime!