Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inspired

1. Love this room
2. This room is so feminine and pretty.
3. Great room.
4. Love the dark wood.
5. A lot going on, but well done.
6. Love the yellow.
7. LOVE this.
8. This is one of those pictures I've had for a long time, and never gotten sick of.
9. Sleek.
10. Fancy.
11. A new one I just found that I adore.
12. This is what I picture if we had no kids...pretty mad for this look.
13. Simple and homey.
14. Aren't the leather chairs awesome?
15. A awesome way to decorate a log cabin.
16. Mmmm...such a fun color.
17. Fun room.
18. I LOVE this couch...and all the furniture for that matter.
Enjoy being inspired.

3 comments:

Tami said...

You amaze me with your endless pictures you can find! I like the "fancy" room's color of blue! Very unique! I think it woks because there's not a ton of wall so it's not too much! LOVE them all!

Anonymous said...

I love pictures 13 and 14, although I think 13 is my favorite. Crazy about the wall color in 13. Would love it for our bedroom. Love looking at your pictures. We are gettting ready to start on Ethans bedroom in the next few wks, so I may be giving you a call for some more inspiration! Sunita

Heidi said...

Tam, I'm not surprised with the color of the room that you liked. And it's turned into a hobby of mine to find great pictures. haha

Sunita, Call me anytime you want some ideas for Ethan's room...I love imagining and thinking. We girls need to get together one of these days, since I missed the last one.