Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Little Joy


For those of you who have girls...this morning I became envious.

I found this website that sells the most adorable girls things!

Since I have boys, I decided to share this with all of you who have girls.

It's called Joy Folie.
Are these boots not the most adorable things you have ever seen? I have to say, they are right up there with puppies for me.
There are no words...
I don't know which is cuter, the boots, or the little girl in them.
Ok, so I'm being a little dramatic, but just look at them...sooo cute.
love 'em!
These little slipper shoes she makes are so cute too.



I fell in love with these.
Even booties.

I think these are about my favorite!

She makes accessories and some clothing for adults too.
I can picture my nieces in this little number.

Love this jacket for women.
Suffice to say, if I have a girl in the near future, that little girl will need beautiful boots to keep those piggies warm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of it!
Thanks for sharing:)
DB

Tami said...

This reminds me of stuff that Casey Sauder's girls wear!!! Sooooo cute!!!

smw said...

that stuff is SO cute.

do you have any good suggestions for baby boys? i'm trying to find a coming home from the hospital outfit, and nothing is cute! :(

Mindy said...

LOVE IT!! So glad you shared! I'll add it to my "Alaysia" folder! I keep all that fun stuff in a folder so when I know how big she is I have fun ideas of where to stock up on girl stuff!!

Holli said...

I tried buying them 2 days ago all sold out of sizes.... LOVE THEM!!! Though it is BAD with 3 girls! :)