Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Boy Coming Home Outfit

Shar, this is for you. You asked if I have any suggestions for a cute 'Coming Home' outfit.

I was very boring with both my boys and put them in this GAP onesie. However, it is one of my favorites.

If I had it to do over again, I found a few things I would have gotten for that fun, special day.

This is from one of my favorite kids' stores. Janie and Jack
Or one of these numbers from Tea.
But my absolute FAVORITE kids' website is Jacadi. I LOVE all of their stuff and would dress my boys in it if I spent more on their clothes.
love this!
This is velvet, except for around the collar, and they have it in grey too, with a white collar...so sweet.
This is my favorite! Love it!
So, there you go, if I was bringing home a baby boy, I would do one of these. I know you didn't ask for a blog post, but thought I might as well.

2 comments:

smw said...

aww. aren't you sweet? :) thanks!

very cute stuff. i especially LOVE the last one. i think i'll watch to see if it goes on sale a bit more...

heidi said...

I agree. The last one is so adorable! I just love it!