I came across this pretty nursery the other day and thought it was SO amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stork picture above the fireplace! The whole room is just beautiful.

There is a lot going on, but it's just so charming...don't you agree?

Another thing I came across is the new Restoration Hardware showrooms for nurseries and kids' rooms. They are quite the rooms. I think just the one mirror cost more than Oliver's whole baby room combined. Haha. Even though most of us would never decorate baby or kids' rooms this nice, it's still fun to look at.
I do love the tall ceilings, but feel like I wouldn't like leaving my baby here all alone.
Love the button-back wall.
Quite the boys room.
I think those propellers must have come off a real plane, they are so big.
This room just looks like a lot of things could fall on your child
while she slept or was working at her desk.
This is for the baby that gets lonely.
3 comments:
I'm loving your commentary :) Its spot on!
OH WOW...It almost makes me want to have kids!!!...almost. :)
hahaha I love the lonely baby's room haha So funny. But that first one is amazing!!! I love baby's rooms that can also be a guest room if need be.
Post a Comment