Here are some sunrooms and outdoor sitting areas. At this time of year, I always dream about what we may someday do out side our backyard. It is in need of some desperate work. But for now, I dream. Here are some pretty spectacular ideas.
1. I love a brick fireplace outside. Probably helps that my husband lays brick and stone for a living.

2. This is one of my favorites, because I would sit here ALL the time if I had this place.
3. I can't remember if I've posted this before, but I thought it's so great, it needed to be posted twice anyway.

4. Just found this picture, isn't it neat?

5. Ok, so this one, I'm not sure if it's outdoor, or a sunroom, but it would be neat if it was, wouldn't it?

6. Fun.

7. Love.

8. I don't know where this is, or what it is, but it is pretty awesome.

9. Before we moved to America as a kid, I thought this is what every front porch looked like.

10. So simple and so pretty.

11. Casual and Cozy.

12. Great look.

13. You would feel like you were always on vacation.

14. Pretty.

15. Mmmm.

16. Isn't it awesome?

17. Pretty fantastic.

18. Fabulous.

19. So cozy.

20. Again, I think this is part of a sunroom, but not sure. I have the other part of the picture somewhere in my archives, but didn't take the time to find it. Pretty amazing sunroom.

21. LOVE LOVE!

2 comments:
hmmm . .. i may just go tell Ryan I "need" a sunroom just so I can copy one of these and escape to it every afternoon. You could come over and join me. : )
They all look so relaxing and peaceful!!! LOVE these.
Post a Comment