Friday, July 31, 2009

Time has flown

I just found this picture of me and Jarod. It's from when we were engaged. I don't know where we were, but I saw it and thought...'wow, we look young!'. I remember when I was little and my parents would say the same thing when they would see pictures of themselves. It's fun to look back, but it makes you realize how fast time goes. I can't believe we've been
together for 6 years (we got engaged around this time 6 years ago).
If I'm already talking about how time has flown,
can't you just picture me at 80 going on and on about it?

5 comments:

smw said...

it is crazy how fast it goes! and to help you out, i'm pretty sure this picture was taken on mom and dad's spiral stairs. :)

Heidi said...

You're right! THat's so funny that you recognized it...I can see the stairs in the background now. Too funny.

Jessica said...

just a beautiful (and in love) then as you are now...
and I think it will be the same when you are 80 :)

Jessica said...

meant to say just "as" not "a"

megs @ whadusay said...

I do the same thing, we looked so young back "then." Yet it feels like yesterday at the same time. Time is a funny thing!