Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three's a crowd...

...at least when it comes to August Birthday week. I inevitably forget some one's Birthday! I am like that anyway; I am not one for remembering Birthdays and sending cards on time.
Well, this year I forgot Mark's Birthday. (sorry Mark) It landed on a Sunday and I don't look at my calendar on Sundays, or the week before, apparently.
So Happy Birthday Mark!
Happy Birthday Erin! (she doesn't usually dress like this, but she was playing dress up and I've noticed that I don't have any other pictures of her.)
And Happy Birthday to my dear husband Jarod! (whoseBirthday is today)
I would write a sweet note to him, but he doesn't read this Blog
and won't ever know that I wrote this to him.



4 comments:

smw said...

that is so funny (about jarod not reading your blog). jaret basically never reads mine either. don't you think guys are sort of weird sometimes? :)

Heidi said...

the only time he will read mine is when I make him look at a picture I took of Will.
you'd think he'd want to keep tabs on what I am doing with my time. :)

Anonymous said...

Uh-mmm...excuse me...i'm not sure your darling husbands deserve this slander.

Tami said...

just do what i do and forget everyone's birthday...then you never feel bad. :)