Thursday, May 7, 2009

Picture this...Picture that!

Today a friend and I got our cameras and took some pictures downtown with our kids. Will was all over the place, but we got a few fun ones.



The Amtrak is right around the corner, and he kept hearing the train whistle. The far-off looks are him listening for the train.




I love this little hat. It is Josh's old one. It's almost too small for him and Josh just grew out of it. This is what an 'off the charts' head looks like.



I love this one. I think he looks so cute with his little hands in his pockets.




Here is him looking for the tractors in the construction zones.



8 comments:

Carmen O. said...

awwwwww! he looks like a little newsie! so adorable! by the way, I love your background for your blog. where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

There is a quiet farm in Indiana, where the cool green grass is pushing up from the life-giving earth, and the birds are filling the air with their songs. There, in a long-loved house surrounded by corn fields and sunny skies lies a tiny, delicate old woman, breathing......just breathing. My Grandma. She has returned home to die.


In reading your descriptive writing, Carmen, I had to think...really....

What a wonderful and dignified way to go. God's mercy and grace is demonstrated for your family to be able to prepare for the day and to have opportunity to say your "Good bye's"

God bless you and your family now and in the days and weeks to come.

Rebekah said...

Hey Heidi,
I love the hat on Will. What a cutie. That looks like fun. I'm sure you and Ashley had a ball. Maybe next time I'll be up to going with ya!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Love the hat....I think I bought that for Josh, glad to see it getting put to good use!
Booxy

Tami said...

those are awesome!!!!! you've still got your skills, Pedro. i love his expression in the pictures. :)

Alesa said...

Heidi... these are awesome! You are so talented!

Heidi said...

thanks you guys! you are all so kind! We did have fun doing them...hopefully we will get out and do more, more often.

Dad Rink said...

Hank Jr., love the hat on my little Willski. I want one just like it :)!! Dad Rink