Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Time

This weekend we had Grandma's visitation and funural. It was such a nice time with family and felt more like a celebration of Grandma's 'going Home'.
I got a few pictures and also borrowed some of Tara's...since she is as good as the paparazzi.
Here is Shar and Jaret's little Faye. Such a little dolly.
Here Will and Jarod are at the visitation back in the eating room. Carmen's little Claire and Collin kept him entertained.

Here are a few of us girl cousins. Bek, Shar, me, Rach, and Tara.


Rachel and Jason. Jason is a great addition to the family...now Jarod is not the only one saying outrageous things. :)



Bek and Shar, such good buds.


We always said that Carmen was like one of our sisters for how much we hung out and our Moms were so close.



It was a little windy, but these three girls still look beautiful! Such sweethearts.

I found these three outside, I am sure discussing current Christian or Political issues.

Me and Rachy-Baby


Tam and Bek. Love these two so much!

4 comments:

Tami said...

it was fun to see all these pictures, Heidi...although i was suprised you posted that last picture of me and bek since i would think my hair on the neck would give you the shivers! :)

Rebekah said...

I'm afraid I was surprised you put any pictures of me on at all since they all give me the shivers for other reasons!

Christen Leigh said...

haha you guys are funny-- i personally think you guys look quite stunning in ALL of them. :)

Fun pics, though! It was good to be with you all this weekend!

Love ya!

Jane said...

Very nice post and pics. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come out for the visitation and funeral. I love you girls so much and was sad for you, but I am thankful you had such good family times. God bless you real good.