I love how we've had a mild winter and now Spring is actually almost here!!! I love it when we 'spring forward' in the Spring time for our clocks...even though we lose an hour, we gain an hour of day in the evenings...which I LOVE!
So, here's to spring and what I'm looking forward to.
Spring Dresses. Floral and Bright.
Pretty dresses and shoes and fun accessories.
Fun bright colors
Funky pants.
Pretty florals
Pastels.
Tailored shirts and combinations.
Enjoy!







4 comments:
SO GLAD you're back!! :)
Thanks Sarah. You helped inspire me to get back at it.
So many of those outfits look totally normal in pictures but I would feel like I stick out like a sore thumb if I actually wore them. i.e. the funky pants....but if I saw you sporting them around town you would probably look great!
Alissa
Haha thanks Alissa...I always love the look of fun things, but usually end up wearing my same old jeans and v-neck t-shirts....anyone who sees me a lot during the week knows what t-shirts I am talking about.
Post a Comment