I have been trying to grow my hair out since I had it cut, when I was first pregnant with Oliver. I felt so sick all the time, and drying my hair was one thing that made me feel so sick. So I chopped it. I have had short hair before after I had Will...like here...
and didn't like it and I still hate every picture of myself with it short.
But I keep getting the urge to cut it, especially when i see cute styles like these.







Have patience....have patience...
7 comments:
i think your hair looks amazing in every cut you have.
I agree - I have always thought you looks beautiful no matter the length of your hair!
I grew out my hair for about 1 1/2 years and finally was convinced by my sisters in law to chop it. I went way too short and I absolutely hated my hair cut. It was too much of a change. So if you do decide to cut it maybe do it a little more gradually than I did. :)
I'm the SAME way! I hated having short hair, but now I'm wanting it back! By the way, I loved the photo of you with short hair...you can really pull it off!
Thanks ladies. short hair is fun, but every time I cut it, I regret it...so hopefully I can make it past this in between stage.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR IN THE FIRST PIC! You put those other ladies to shame!!!
But know how you feel! But I think I just might have turned into the lady that will have the horse pony tail. :) I am addicted to see how long I can get it!!! (just don't let me EVER GET A PERM!)
Good luck!
Holli, you are so funny. Don't go the perm route! Wow...I kind of forget how bad those were!
I had to chuckle a little that Kristin Cavallari made the best short hair list. If you watched her show, you wouldn't like her hair anymore just out of principle. haha JK All I know is that I'm jealous of your hair all the time. You always have these cute up do's and gorgeous flowing hair that looks great no matter how you do it, so whether long or short I can't decide which way I like it best but it looks great no matter how you wear it. :-)
Post a Comment